Post by Sunil Chandila on Nov 14, 2012 16:18:19 GMT 5.5
Position: Technical Helpdesk- L1 Work Location: Noida Education: Graduate in any stream Job Description Level-1 Technical Support to HCL's business clients. He / She will be responsible to provide 100 % voice support to the clients and provide online technical resolution. Incumbent should open for 24X7 operations.
• Basic technical knowledge of PCs • Basic Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking • Basic technical knowledge of Operating systems like Windows XP Good verbal and written communication skills. Years of Experience for Helpdesk • 6 months – 3 years
• • * Fresher’s need not to apply for this position
Interviews for this position will be held on Saturday 17th Nov’12 at the below venue:
HCL Comnet Limited, A-37, Sec - 16, Noida Land Mark: Behind McDonald’s Time : 10.00 am to 3:00 pm
Post by Ashok Harsana on Nov 15, 2012 9:26:22 GMT 5.5
Subject: [Admin Team] [All Staff] Vacancy: Technology Instructional Assistant (High School) To: Dear colleagues, AES is looking for Technology Instructional Assistants (2 positions) for the High School. The positions are available with immediate effect. Copied below are the job responsibilities and requirements. Interested candidates are requested to send a cover letter and a resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for receiving application is Monday, November 12, 2012. I shall greatly appreciate your circulating this information to the wider community. Thank you.
Mohan NC Human Resources Manager American Embassy School Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri New Delhi - 110021 (INDIA) Phone: 91-11-26888854 (Extn. 3105) Mobile: 91-9899149088
Position SummaryWorking under the immediate supervision of the High School Technology Coordinator and in conjunction with the AES Technology Director, this position shall be responsible for providing a highly effective customer service office by working with teachers and other staff members to Support and enhance the quality of education students receive. help troubleshoot tech issues, help integrate technology into the classrooms, and assist in the classes to make sure that the integration goes smoothly. As a member of the HS technology team, this position shall be responsible for providing first level technical support of hardware, software, and liaising with the AES Technology Department as needed. This includes but not limited to: projectors, SMARTboards, document cameras, audio/video recording equipment, printers, scanners, laptops, iPads, iPods, and Flip cameras.
● Maintain a friendly, helpful environment in the HS tech office and provide support to students and staff;
● Assist in the development and implementation of the school-wide Technology Plan and the HS Technology Vision;
● Continually work on personal professional development by acquiring knowledge of current trends in educational technology and communicate those ideas to the tech coordinator and teachers;
● Gain thorough knowledge of the technology curriculum content;
● Understand the instructional techniques and methods used;
● Assist in understanding of technology needs and model effective use of technology in classroom instruction;
● Collaborate with teachers and the HS technology coordinator on projects to integrate technology into the curriculum;
● Provide technology assistance in classes where needed;
● Assist in the adherence of the RUP (Responsible Use Protocol) by students;
● Practice personal ethical use of all technology resources.
● Assist with overall general tech setup of High School activities such as assemblies, After School Activities, Parent Coffees, MAP Testing, Back to School Night, In-service Days, and Parent Teacher Conferences, and other activities that require technology assistance;
● Provide support for Veracross, Office 2010, WordPress, Google Apps and other applications used at AES;
● Perform one-on-one training sessions to demonstrate new softwares;
● Familiarize with iPad applications used by teachers and students, create tutorials, and respond to questions from the end-users;
● Provide individual and group workshops on new and innovative ideas/apps/software.
● Respond to requests for technical assistance by teachers, students and other staff members;
● Assist in the check-in, check-out and delivery of resources to classroom as needed through the Asset Management application;
● Help maintain inventories, and maintain supporting technical documentation as needed.
● Solve problems related to networks, workstations and peripherals in classrooms, labs, and school offices;
● Refer more serious problems related to networks, servers, workstations and peripherals in classrooms, labs, and school offices to the appropriate technology staff;
● Aid in software testing;
● Resolve website related issues;
● Collate/upload information on online resource centers;
● Become knowledgeable about Google Apps for Education. How to use the apps, how to troubleshoot problems.;
● Answer calls, drop in requests that come into the tech office. Coordinate the completion of those tasks;
● Perform preventive maintenance and cleaning of all technology equipment;
● Ghost, upgrade, maintain, and run routine diagnostics and virus scans of all equipment and software as needed;
● Provide end-user support of technology equipment, software (online, technology integration, presentation setup, audio, video, network, events, video conferencing, videotaping, etc.)
● Troubleshoot and maintain the power, network, equipment required.
● Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect equipment, materials, and facilities;
● Liaison with FMO, Tech Center, and other departments as needed to maintain the smooth running of all equipment and seamless integration of technology within the curriculum;
● Attend and participate in HS Technology team meetings;
● Work under the immediate supervision of the High School Technology Coordinator and in conjunction with the High School Instructional Technology Director;
● Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
● A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or any degree with diploma in information technology with 2-3 years relevant experience.
● Knowledge of technology resources and systems including word processing, databases, spreadsheets, web-page development, presentation and multimedia development, basic web server access, digital video and audio editing, image processing, graphics, and iPad;
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
● Pro-active attitude and ability to think ahead;
● Team player (tactful, supportive, positive, dependable, flexible and patient) – ability to work well with students and staff;
Attractive Salary and Benefits. Starting salary in the range of Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000
Jeetu..: Ram Ram sab gurjar bhai logo ko!! halanki mein rajput hun but gurjaro ka bahut samman karta hun isliye aap logo ko ram ram kehne aa gaya! Mrigankaji ji ko kairana se jitana hai!
May 26, 2018 6:31:57 GMT 5.5
ram ram: Ram ram ji
Jul 12, 2018 11:34:28 GMT 5.5
vimalgurjarsmith: RAM RAM JI , I AM VIMAL GURJAR FROM SAHARANPUR , CURRENT LOCATION HARIDWAR UTTARAKHAND
Jul 20, 2018 17:36:39 GMT 5.5
sonu1983: NO Question answer these days on the Forum bhai log
Aug 16, 2018 12:42:57 GMT 5.5