Post by AP Singh on Dec 29, 2009 12:32:47 GMT 5.5
Or is it true that Mihir Bhoja or Nagabhatta-2 placed the besst Gujjar fighter in Afghanstan and Mid Asia.
Is there any authenticate documentary proof that Gujjars originated from sumer maountains ( I rerad somewhere that Gujjars originated in Pamir mountains).
1. All Aryans including Gujjars originated in colder regions and that is the regions that they were Sun and Fire Worshippers.
2. The Gujjars were Shiva Worshippers and the Sumer Parvat is called the living place of lord Shiva.
3. When Gujjars were influenced with Budhism during Gujjar Kushana Empire, they propagated Mahayan Budhism. This is a middle path between the worshipping of Shiva and Budhism taught by lord Buddha.
4. Rajputana is named only during British Empire as part of earlier Gujarat. After independence this area was named as Rajasthan and no Gujjar has migrated in this period from Rajasthan.
5. All the Gujjar Gotras refers to Himalayan kingdoms for example:-
1. Kushana. There are so many placed named after this clan like Kusha Meru ( Kash Mir), Hindu Kusha etc.
2. Khatana the rulers of Khotan.
3. Bokkan, the rulers of Vokkana, present day Badshkhan in Uzbekistan.
4. Cherchan or Chechi. Cherchan is place is chinese Turkistan where many historical records of Gujjar Kushana era were found.
5. Kor-raina the place of karhana. This is also place where lot many historical records of Gujjar Kushana era were found.
6. Khalshyan ( origin of Khalshyan Gujjars, Pamer ( Origin of Parmar Gujjars, Khyber Pass ( Origin of Khubber Parmar Gujjars, Nagarhar ( Origin of Nagara Gujjars), Bajaur ( Origin of Bajjad Gujjars), Potohar ( Origin of Pratihat Gujjars) Kapisa ( Origin of Kapisia Gujjars, Peshawar ( Origin of Poshwal Gujjars) etc. etc are all located in that region.
6. You are following the faulty lines adopted by the Indian historians to steal the history of Gujjars but you can not lead to the origin of Gujjars at this path. You will find all fabricated stories like harichandra Brahmin, who was not even a Gujjar Brahmin to be the founder of Gujjars pratihar Empire based on faulty and fabricated stories.
7. I have found out the points where the Gujjar history is stolen and altered still on the job to find more. The Origin of Gujjars is difficult to find but I am sure that 2500 years ago the Gujjars dominated the very large area of both sides of Silk Road.
8. Your confusion is because the Gujjars named the areas ruled by them similar to their old kingdoms like Nagada ( based on Nangarhar) and Bagad ( based on Bajaur) and Kachha i present Gujarat ( named after Kachha which in China today). Similarly you will find thousand of other small places named by them like Mandora ( based on Mandu or Mandor), Boken villages, Chokkar villages, Khatana villages etc. etc.
The biggest example is Bagad district which you have reffered in you earlier post which was founded by Nagara Pathans, probably Nagara Gujjars who embraced the Muslim religion were called Nagara Pathans.