Post by Ashok Harsana on Jan 14, 2013 16:58:26 GMT 5.5
I hope it is true but after reading the history resources available its clear that Kasana is just another variation of the word Gurjar.
There is actually a big big problem with history, we cannot cross check it, we just have to rely upon the available documents and coins sculptures etc. and unfortunately all these records are available in Chinese and Iranian languages, which are phonetically far far different from our language. Indian records were destroyed by Invaders.
Another thing I wish to add is that the there were two famous kings with the name Vikramaditya, one was Vikramaditya of ujjain, who was parmar by gotra and the other was Chandragupta Vikramaditya of Gupta Dynasty.
Another Ruler who was a Gurjar and was also named Vikramaditya was Yasodharman (not Yasovarman of Kannauj) who ruled Mandsor in 5th and 6th century AD. He defeated Hunas and took the title Gurjar Narpati. He also founded the State Gurjardesa which was described by Huen Xang.
Dear Ashok, 1. Kujula Kara Kadphises is Gurjara Shri Vikramaditya, the founder of Vikram Samvat. Kushan ( also written as Gushan at some places) was his subclan abog Gujjars. 2. Hima Kadphases was his grand son and his Sanskrit name is Mahendra Vikramaditya, the founder of Shaka era, which was founded by him after extermination the last Shaka ruler from India. 3. Vallabhi Samvat was founded later by Gurjjaras, which is also called Gupta Era. Gupta were not supposed to be good people and and this era was founded to end their rule. 4. There was no Gupta empire at all. Only Samudragupta was independent ruler and his son Ramgupta had to offer his wife to a Shaka Khastrapa ( the Kasana fuedatory) to save his life. All later rulers were called Guptas were vassal of Gurjjars. 5. There was no Hun invasion in India. It is only a fiction created to make Gupta Empire look big. Torman and Mihirkuls are never mentioed anywhere as Huns, however their armies were having Hun soldiers and Generals. Torman and Mihirkula wee of Gorsi (Ghor-shahi subclan) of Gujjars. 6. Only three subclans of Gurjjars were involved in present Indian Empire and they were Kasano, Khatano and Gorsi. The other two Vokken and probably Chechi (Chechan) ruled mostly in Central Asia including transoxiana. 7. The other Gujjar subclans are brances of these fiv subclans. 8. Ajars in Afghanistan is branch of Gujjars which were divided even before the birth of Dasratah, the father of Ram, named after Aja another descendent of Dilipa.
Post by Ashok Harsana on Jan 15, 2013 11:11:52 GMT 5.5
Gujjars had five original clans: True All other clans were the offshoots of these original clans.
But all Gurjar Rulers (Actual ancestors of Today's Rajputs) who ruled between 6th to 12th centuries were the descendants of Later Yuezhis (or Later Kushans or Chionites or Red Huns or White Huns). This has to be understood that neither Red huns Nor White Huns were ORIGINAL HUNS, they were just termed Huns because they were forced to enter India under the pressure of Gurj Turks (the True Huns). Similarly Neither Chu-han nor Tormana (and his son Mihirkul) were Huns, They were a part of Later Yuezhi tribes.
All kings who succeeded Chu-han, Toramana (TorHan or TorKhan or Toram-khan) and MihirGul were sub-clans of these later Yuezhis Group.
The Subcaste of Pratihars was Chap. They were Chap (Chapotkrasht or Excelled Archers) of Salumbar area in Rajasthan. Chapotkrasht were the Subclan of Hepthalites or White Huns.
Hi brother Ashok, thaanks alot to u n AP singh g for loads of knowledge that u shared here.. But there something worth knowing..i have heard about it but dont have sufficient data to prove it..u said, :...." all Gurjar Rulers (Actual ancestors of Today's Rajputs) who ruled between 6th to 12th centuries". Kindly discuss it briefly as soon as u get time..are gujjars the ancestors of rajputs?if yes then how?? Waiting...tc
Post by Ashok Harsana on Jan 16, 2013 11:01:23 GMT 5.5
1. Rajputs were not a caste during its initial stages i.e. 10th and 11th centuries. They were the confederation of Various raja-putra (please note that its "Rajaputra and not Yuvraj or Rajkumar") clans such as Chauhans, Tomars, Kachhwahas, Chandelas and Rathods etc.
2. Rajputs were mostly feudal lords holding the status of the revenue collectors for the Gurjar overlords. (As written in the Indian Civil services solved papers).
3. Rajputs asserted independence after the fall of last Pratihar King Rajyapal, who was defeated by Ghazni. It raise another doubt that how the Pratihar kingdom, which successfully checked the advance of Arabic invaders for more than 300 years, was defeated by Ghazni (who was nowhere near the strength of Arabic Invaders).
4. Rajputs were basically the illegitimate children of the Gurjar-Pratihars, who claim descent from Sooraj (most probably Mihir Bhoj), and hence called themselves soorajvamshi (they could obviously not originate from SUN, though later they created another story of them being fire born or agnivamshi, which made their claim more funny and illogical). (As written by Ferishta
5. Most of the Rajputs were the pedigree of Gurjars, which is clear with the adoption of their clan names by earliest Rajputs such as Chauhans, Tomars and Parmars etc.
6. Rajput was not used in the Indian writings until the times of Babar (early 16th centuries). Even the famous books such as rajtarangini, kumarpal charita, prithviraj Raso etc. never used the word rajput as a caste or community. Rajput was used as a military position in the administration records of Gurjar-Pratihars.
7. Rajputs were dissatisfied and annoyed with the Gurjars due to their negligence and not offering them any kingdom, even after their being the children of those Gurjar overlords.
8. It gives us a clue that the Rajputs might have helped Ghazni to overthrow the Gurjars. The sudden rise of various small Rajput Kingdoms immediately after the fall of Gurjar-Pratihars states that they were installed to the thrones (raising their status from revenue collecting feudatories to Rajas) by Ghazni. Thet tributary Vassal status of these states again proved this point.
They continued this practice at the time of Moghals and Britishers as well. They were installed to the thrones of various Riyasata and Taluks, given higher psots in army, a regiment of their own etc. Eventually, they became socially very powerful and rich. They changed the historical records (with the help of bribed Brahmin scholars and Bhats) to prove them as the real kings during medieval age. But they could not change the Turkish, Iranian, Arabic and Chinese records. And today most of the historians have realized what the truth is and most of the Indian records (altered by Rajputs) is not considered authentic by any international historian.
Dear Raja, Poswal gotra of Gujjars is named after Peshawar, the region they have ruled during Gujjar Kasano Empire. Purusha is another name of God Shiva in Sanskrit literature and Purusheshwar is the original name of Peshawar, which was one of the capital of this ruling clan of Gurjjaras. Historical evidences are available that Alexander encountered Gujjars in lower Sindh valley and also is Oxus valley. Sometime in 325 BC , Alexander invaded on Meelus a Gujjar subclan ( Written as Malloi in greek records) ruling in the lower Singh valley. .He marched down along the river Hydaspes (named Vitasta that time and now Jhelam) to Acesines and advanced so swiftly against the Meelus, not to allow any opportunity for other Gujjar subclans to reach for the help of the Meelus. Here Alexender was delivered the most serious blow of his life by the Meelus and was injured so badly that he was almost considered dead by his troops.Later he could not recover from the wounds inflicted by the Gujjar Meelus and died sometime after suffering from fever. Chinese annals informs us that the Meelus were known as Gujjars. During the greek rule in these areas large populations including Gujjars deserted this fertile valley ruled by our great ancestors and retired to areas what is known today is Chinese Turkestan. Singh was ruled from 325BC to 78 AD by the Greeka and Shakas respectively and during this period we find the Gujjars fighting with the Hignu and Wusun tribes in Chinese Turkestan. Mahendra Vikramaditya known to Greeks as Vima Kadphases finally liberated the land ruled by our great ancestors by exterminating the and founded the Shaka era to keep the memories alive of this great battle won by Gujjars, forever. Kanishka had three capitals: 1. Balkha 2. Mathura (Winter capital) 3. Samarkand in present day Uzbekistan (Summer capital) The nomad Gujjars found moving in the mountainous region of India , Pakistan and Afghanistan are the regular armies of our former Gujjar Kushan and Gujjar Pratihar Empire. Durinh Kasana Empire these movements were regular to shift the capital cities alongwith the moverments of the Emperors. The Gujjars found today in Georgia as rightly been identified by Dr. Huthi who moved from Uzbekistan were remnant of former Gujjar Kushan Empire. All the above information is taken from authentic records which till today is not published by any Historian and I myself had to take a sabbatical from my professional life in field of Information Technology and Management and devoted more than 10,000 hours to the research following the footmarks left by our great ancestors in the history of Asia. Regards. AP Singh
Hi, mr AP Singh i must say you are doing a great effort for the benefit of our community. when do you plan on publishing your research documents in the form of book? i cant wait to go through your research, i am eager to learn about our glorious past. Kindly let us know. Regards, Ch.Qussain Kasana.
My target to publish these papers is about 6 months but may little longer. There will be two papers of about 125-150 pages each.
Meantime I would keep clarifying the specific issues raised about our glorious past.
Here are some clarifications about the Gujjar history of Kashmir, which have been asked in various forums earlier.
1. Kasmir was always a dependency of Gujjars since 57BC to 12th. Century. Kanishka appointed at Kashmir, a Buddhist monk named Nagarjun, as Governor. Later it was ruled by Mihir Kul and his descendents. 2. Fot the short periods of Lalitaditya and Shankarvarman Kashmir remained outside Gujjar control and as a result both of them met a miserable death, when they dared to move out of their capital. Maehmud Gaznavi also met the same situation at Kashmir by the Gujjar armies in Kashmir, but he escaped death. All these Gujjar adversaries received the help of Arabs against Gujjars. 3. Kallar of Al-Biruni is Shankarvarman of Kallar caste. In our village we call them Karal. 4. Torman and Bhimdeva of Kalhan’s Rajtarangini were Brahmins and were vassal of Gujjar Pratihars protected by Samant Deva, the Gujjar Governor of Kabul. 5. Didda was the grand daughter ( daughter’s daughter) of Bhima, the Brahmin and daughter of a Khasa ruler who were vassals of Gujjar Pratihars of Kannauj. The present day Gaddis are descendents of Khasa rulers of that time and among Gujjars they are still called as Khasas. 6. Emperor Jaipal was real son of Gujjar Pratihar EmperorMahipal of Kannauj. Anand Pal was son of Jaipal. Brahm Pal was son of Anadpal and Brahaur in present day Himachal Pradesh is named after this prince of Gujjar Pratihar dynasty. 7. The indomitable Trilochana Pal was son of Gujjar Emperor Dev Pal of Kannauj and Devpal, was real brother of Samrat Jaipal. 8. The coronation of all the rulers of Gujjar clans of GujjarPartihars, Gujjar Parmars, Gujjar Chandellas, Gujjar Solankis, Gujjar Chauhans till the time of Prithvi Raj Chauhan used to take place in Kabul. 9. There was no Rashtrakuta empire in India and Rashtrakuts were just the agents of Arabs or in other words it was just an extension of Arab empire.
Jeetu..: Ram Ram sab gurjar bhai logo ko!! halanki mein rajput hun but gurjaro ka bahut samman karta hun isliye aap logo ko ram ram kehne aa gaya! Mrigankaji ji ko kairana se jitana hai!
May 26, 2018 6:31:57 GMT 5.5
ram ram: Ram ram ji
Jul 12, 2018 11:34:28 GMT 5.5
vimalgurjarsmith: RAM RAM JI , I AM VIMAL GURJAR FROM SAHARANPUR , CURRENT LOCATION HARIDWAR UTTARAKHAND
Jul 20, 2018 17:36:39 GMT 5.5
sonu1983: NO Question answer these days on the Forum bhai log
Aug 16, 2018 12:42:57 GMT 5.5