Gurjars and Kasana gotra.(Mr.Ashok help needed) Mar 12, 2014 13:33:12 GMT 5.5
Post by aps on Mar 12, 2014 13:33:12 GMT 5.5
More about it at:
You are again quoting the information taken from secondary sources.
1. Aulikaras might be one of feudatory ruler of Gurjjara ruler Yashodharman. There is no evidence available with me that they were Gurjjars.
2. Dadda was an Emperor and there is no question of getting him independent. The word "Srimant Dadda" was translated by the "barking brigade of Indian dogs" during slavery period of our country to as "Samanta Dadda".
3 Dadda was not of Pratihar gotra but most likely was fron Chawra, Chap sub clan of Gurjjars. Parmar is either a branch of Chawra or Chawra is a sub branch of Gurjjar Parmars. RC Majumdar was one of the barking dog of British India who was instrumental in manipulating and destroying the Gurjjar history.
4. The information which I have been going through is all from the original and primary sources and you will not get it anywhere in secondary sources you have been quoting.
7. Pratihars, Khatanas, Meelus,Chandellas and Karhanas are the descendants of Laxmana. Nagbhatta- I was a great Emperor and he has defeated one Akshohini forces of Mlecchas ( Arabs) in Balkha. That was a big and fierce war where Rashtrkutas joined Arab forces and fought against the Gujjars. Potohar region in present day Pakistan was one of the territory ruled by Gurjjar Pratihars.
8. The fight between Yashodharman and Mihirkul was an internal fight between two Gurjjar groups. There was no Narsimhaupta Baladitya in actual and he was created in virtual by the historians of slavery period writing fake history of India.